Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll!

We have this really awesome trail by our house and Aaron wanted to take the kids so they could have a good run on their trike. Our driveway is gravel, well lately it's mostly plants, so they can't get too far or too fast. We let Spencer pedal all the way there and he was so excited to go in the street like a car. He was so funny every time a car would pass by though he kept saying, "I'm here! Watch out for me!"
-----


Miya kept wanting a turn to push the baby. She had a lot of fun but decided quickly it was too much work and ran ahead instead.
-----


So I know her jammies are manly but look at how cute she is anyway! I love the holding on with the foot and the hand too. She always holds on whenever she's on the move whether it's in the car seat, stroller, walker, or in someone's arms.
-----


Spencer on the trail. He pedaled all of what is behind him. We went about 3/4 of a mile round trip and he rode nearly the entire time (there was a hill leading to the trail that was too steep for him to go up or down).
-----


Explorer Miya off in the distance. I actually got one where she was further down the trail but you couldn't really tell it was a person she was so tiny. She kept coming back and telling us to "COME ON!"
-----


Sassy little Miya, I love her. She got a turn with the trike too but not a very long one. She prefers running free.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fun day on the trail. I love Miya's looks and that is such a great job Spencer riding the trike all that way. Amelia looks very content just looking around and riding.

    ReplyDelete