
10/1 - We had another fun day at the Center Grove Orchard. They had the hay and sign up this time so we snagged a group shot with Aaron taking the picture.

10/1 - The big kids wanted to be farmers. Spencer had to keep checking that he was the boy farmer, it was pretty cute.

10/1 - After the shot with the big kids Ameila said, "turn turn!" Then she went behind the sign. I grabbed Alex for another fun farmers shot.

10/1 - Aaron took this picture of me and it's a little scan- dalous but I every time I look at it I feel better about my post baby (times 4) body so I figured I'd post it and show off a little.

10/1 - Amelia kept growling and coming to get me it was pretty cute.

10/1 - My hand- some boy! He's so cool!

10/1 - This is part one of a two part series. Miya decided it would be fun to go down headfirst. Then...

10/1 - SPLAT! It was so funny. She just stayed there for a few seconds like she didn't under- stand what hap- pened. Then, when she got up she had corn stuck all over her face. Just remembering cracks me up.
10/1 - "PIG! Oink, oink!" They were hiding our last visit so this was Amelia's first in person view of pigs. She liked them but didn't get too close.
10/1 - I love this shot! It totally captures every- one's various comfort level with the goats. Amelia likes to watch from a distance. Miya's all up in their business and Spencer is close enough to see them well but not close enough for them to touch him.

10/1 - Spencer is not comfor- table with anything eating out of his hand. Thus, he threw the corn at the goats. It was so funny I could hardly take the picture. He decided it would be cool if they could catch in their mouths but it never happened. It just help landing on the ground or hitting them, neither of which the goats were fond of.

10/1 - Amelia was all about the chickens again. She loves that you can feed them without touching them and that they're behind the fence.

10/1 - There's almost enough of us to fill a whole school! They all had fun picking their favorite desk and role playing while I took this shot.

10/1 - Alex loved the desk. He was banging on it and smiling big as ever. Maybe I should start that count- down to Kindergarten paper chain for him like Spencer suggested.

10/1 - My girls jumping free. Amelia was a little nervous when we first got on the jumping pillow but then she saw Miya going for it and went off carefully walk-jumping.

10/1 - I am happiest when I'm sur- rounded my my kids. They light up my life espec- ially when we're doing something fun together.

10/1 - I grabbed Alex boy for a quick jump. He's very conservative with his giggles but I sure had him going here. He was sucking on his hands and just cracking up as I softly jumped with him.

10/1 - Amelia and I walked together back to the car and our shadows were really big. I though it would be fun to talk to her about shadows and teach her a new word. I pointed hers out to her and said shadow. She then picked up a rock and said, "ah-dow." Lets try this again. I pointed to my shadow in the grass and said, shadow. She bent over and plucked some grass, "ah-dow." So maybe she's a little young to understand the concept. After that it we had a peaceful walk back to the car using words she already knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment